Welcome to a Career at Impcross
We value our employees expertise and thrive to grow and nurture their talent. With innovative ideas and continuous improvement to our technology we strive to develop long lasting partnerships and collaborations. Start your career here!
- Wonderful Cotswold Location
- Great Salary Package
- Training & Development Programme
- Enhanced holidays for long service
- Fully serviced restaurant
- Employee welfare programme
- Exciting & challenging engineering projects
We have an exciting Manufacturing Team Leader Role based in Thrupp, Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Salary £40-£50K dependant on experience. Rotating shifts Monday to Friday.
- Strong leadership skills with clear examples of; experience/training/team motivation/coaching & mentoring/daily output monitoring.
- KPI’s including; cost/efficiency/output improvements (give examples and show involvement in each)
- Personal development planning – holding meeting and feeding back to team.
- Holding team meetings and delivering clear updates from SMT.
- You will lead a team on shift of around 12 people.
- Ensure all machines are running effectively
- Online programming crucial
- A good knowledge of multitask cnc machines
- Strong fault finding & clear problem solving methods.
Start Date Immediately
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Impcross is fully committed to training and developing its employees. The company is engaged with both internal “on the job” training and working with external training providers on specialist subjects. A recent example of this is Team Leader development using an EU funded training establishment at various off-site venues. Training for shop floor employees on machine tools and their CNC controls (Mazatrol, Fanuc, etc) is also catered for with the machine tool manufacturers, both on and off site. The company is also a member of both ADS and WEAF organisations and participates in joint ventures for the development of the employees and the wider business.
Impcross’ partner, SGS Berkeley Green have a strong intake of apprentices each year, covering a broad range of engineering disciplines.
As a company, we aim to inspire each apprentice to recieve training and study towards industry recognised qualifications whilst earning a full-time salary, working towards establishing a career for life.
Our apprentices are our future.